1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

European Hillclimb event "St Ursanne" @ FFSCA (french hillclimb championship)

Discussion in 'Special Events' started by Mickael Forestier, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Mickael Forestier

Mickael Forestier Registered Unverified

Hi Guys,

We (at FFSCA) would like to invite 15 of you at an european event (St Ursanne) on 6th december 2012. We plan on inviting 15 guys also from the german league (RSA) so that we do the event at 45 and on OUR mod on OUR server :)
    At that time we'll have our champ just finished and i hope that you guys will be interested in joining us so to give you more infos let me tell you how we do our champ and we'll do for the event :

1- you'll have to choose 1 and only 1 car between 5 categories and we'll have a limited number of driver per category, the goal is to have each category represented (an exception could be possible i guess but not too many causing unequal event...)

2- you have 3 and only 3 climbs possible, each category will be asked to do the climb separatly...

3- if you go off the track and can't finish the climb then you'll have to escape, the climb will be lost...

4- we have "templates" for each cars so that you guys can make/use ours ;)

so please write in this topic your name (you'll have to write name and surname) we don't accept nicknames, remember 15 pilots max at 1st time, if we can't gather enough per league we'll do some adjustments...

see you soon guys :)

2. LuPiNjO

LuPiNjO Premium Member Verified

Number:
    Name:
    Lorenzo Lupi
    thanks for the invitation ... the presence of some representatives of each nation is truly a wonderful idea ..... I would be very honored if I could attend ... but I think there are many other riders who represent our league better than I our nation ... we will now see how to do ....
    regards

3. Riva-Style

Riva-Style Premium Member Verified

Number:
    Name:
    Luca Dalla Riva
    We're racing in St.Ursanne in that week but Thursday is free for us... could be nice!! Do we need to pay the FFSCA license anyway?

4. Mickael Forestier

no you won't have to since it is an open so we invite you :)

5. Riva-Style

Number:
    Name:
    Luca Dalla Riva
    Like it ;) I think I should save that date...

6. Xaus

Xaus Moderator Staff Member

Name:
    Cao Renato
    Great!! :) thank's for invitation :) it's very nice that people from different country, can be fight togheter :) i'm exited for this

7. Mickael Forestier

Hy guys, i'd like to know how many of you are really interested by the event, i asked to RSA and at the moment there are 13 people interested.
    The goal is to be 13/14 people max in each league with 2 or 3 pilots max in each category from the same country... for information , these are our categories :
    - gr 1 : small cars such as peugeot 206 RC, renault clio rs....
    - gr2 : bmw m3, ferrari 360, porsche 997....
    - gr3 : f3
    - gr4 : radical, osella pa20, norma m20....
    - gr5 : F3000 lola and reynard
    Our season ends on 15th november , i think you guys will have access to our mod right after (16-18 nov ) so you can do some training on the climb (St Ursanne) . Speaking for us, we'll do a hotlap system right after our last event and we'll have our 13/14 best pilots ....

8. Riva-Style

Number:
    Name:
    Luca Dalla Riva
    Salut :) je serais intéressé pour courir en Gr. 1...

9. marketson

marketson Premium Member Verified

Name:
    Antonio Marchese
    mmm....I would be very interested to partecipate at this evente, but I do not know your type of race. Where can I find information? however I would like to participate in group 5...See you soon Mr. Forestier....

10. Mickael Forestier

so our type of race is taken from real hillcimb race : the event will be on the 6th december , we'll have only 3 climbs (like in real) , each category will be asked to do the climb : 1st to go is group 1, then group 2 ect....

if you go out of the hillclimb (accident ...) then you climb is lost , so the event is live for more reality ;)

apparently RSA would like to the event live on their TV :)

=> OK Riva ;) i hope you guys will be ~ 10 ;)

11. fiat126proto

fiat126proto Guest

interested gr 1 :D :D

12. oclynx

oclynx Premium Member Verified

Name:
    Matheus Nolli
    Can a brazilian race for the italian team? :D
    I liked the event's concept and I'm interested in participating in gr1 or gr2. But I can race in any other category, if needed.

13. LVRacing

LVRacing Moderator Staff Member

Number:
    Name:
    Lamberto Visentin
    Moi... en Gr.2 ...

14. Mickael Forestier

hi guys, the event is in 1 month almost,right now i need you guys to fill in the form below to know individually what group you'll choose for the event :

group 1
    - Giuseppe Gangemi
    - Luca Dalla Riva (Riva-Style)

group 2
    - LVRacing
    - Oclynx

group 3
    -
    -

group 4
    - Tomkat
    - Luca Dalla Riva

group 5
    - Nopper
    -

2 pilots from the same country is the limitation and there will be 34 pilots max so there will be some adjustements if we are not 34 ;)

the date for the mod download will be on the 17th november , i'll give you guys everything here ;) i'll give you as soon as possible the rules for the event that i'm translating right now

if you need anything , mail me at : mickael_960@hotmail.com

15. Tomkat

Tomkat Guest

Ciao,
    Gruppo 4 vettura Osella Pa 20...

Grazie

16. scaletta

scaletta Administrator Staff Member

Number:
    Name:
    Francesco Fodale
    Forse volevi dire gr4 vettura osella pa20 ;)

17. Tomkat

Tomkat Guest

Grazie Scaletta..............

18. scaletta

scaletta Administrator Staff Member

Number:
    Name:
    Francesco Fodale
    De ke??? :)

19. Riva-Style

Number:
    Name:
    Luca Dalla Riva
    OK, je confirme ma présence en gr.1... pour moi, vous pouvez m'envoyer directement le règlement en français ;)

20. oclynx

oclynx Premium Member Verified

Name:
    Matheus Nolli
    I'd prefer to race in group 2, if possible.